The Annual Study Day is held at the Royal College of Physicians, Kildare Street, Dublin 2 on a Friday in late January/ early February.
Next IES Annual Study Day will be on Friday 26th January 2024.
Venue and full programme will be announced closer to the time.
Past Study Day Events
Niall O’Meara Memorial Lecture
- 2018 Professor Simon Pearce “Understanding the TSH in subclinical thyroid disease”
- 2017 Professor William Jeffcoate “Jean Martin Charcot 1825-1893: his foot (and his son)”
- 2016 Dr Mark Gurnell, University of Cambridge & Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK: Anomalous thyroid function tests – avoiding the pitfalls…
- 2015 Prof John R Petrie, Professor of Diabetic Medicine, University of Glasgow, UK Type 1 diabetes: Control and Complications Trials?
- 2014 Prof Krish Chatterjee, Wellcome-MRC Institute of Metabolic Science, University of Cambridge. Unusual thyroid function tests: pathway to genetic disorders of the pituitary-thyroid axis
- 2009 Professor Peter Flatt, University of Ulster, UK.
- 2006 Dr Sue Roberts, North Tyneside Hospital, Newcastle, UK