The Annual Study Day is held at the Royal College of Physicians, Kildare Street, Dublin 2 on a Friday in late January/ early February.
Next IES Annual Study Day is Friday the 31st of January 2020
Venue is the Royal College of Physicians Kildare Street, Dublin
Full Programme: Study Day Programme 2020 (click to download)
Past Study Day Events
Niall O’Meara Memorial Lecture
- 2018 Professor Simon Pearce “Understanding the TSH in subclinical thyroid disease”
- 2017 Professor William Jeffcoate “Jean Martin Charcot 1825-1893: his foot (and his son)”
- 2016 Dr Mark Gurnell, University of Cambridge & Addenbrooke’s Hospital, Cambridge, UK: Anomalous thyroid function tests – avoiding the pitfalls…
- 2015 Prof John R Petrie, Professor of Diabetic Medicine, University of Glasgow, UK Type 1 diabetes: Control and Complications Trials?
- 2014 Prof Krish Chatterjee, Wellcome-MRC Institute of Metabolic Science, University of Cambridge. Unusual thyroid function tests: pathway to genetic disorders of the pituitary-thyroid axis
- 2009 Professor Peter Flatt, University of Ulster, UK.
- 2006 Dr Sue Roberts, North Tyneside Hospital, Newcastle, UK